Please fill out the entire form and click Submit to apply for the SFMNP EBT card.
The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides fresh fruit and vegetables to lower-income seniors with the goal of improving their health and nutritional status. It also supports local farming by increasing the use of farmers markets and roadside stands.
To be eligible for the SFMNP, you must meet all of the following:
1. You must be 60 years old or older (or 55+ if you are Native American / Alaska Native)
2. Your income must be below 185% of Federal Poverty Level. That means:
- below $2,248 monthly income for 1 person
- below $3,040 monthly income for 2 people
- For larger households, add $792 for each additional person
3. You must be a resident of Washington State
Please answer the two questions below:
Stay up to date with the latest news!