Become a Meals on Wheels Driver today and help support our vision that no senior goes hungry or experiences social isolation.
- Volunteers practice non-contact delivery and deliver a week’s worth of meals to each senior.
- Meals are delivered Monday-Thursday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Delivery routes take about 1.5 hours to complete.
- Driver must be 18 years and older.
- Must submit valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Successfully complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Lifting up to 25lbs repetitively and an SUV or vehicle with the back seats down required.
- Willingness to use own vehicle to deliver meals to assigned addresses.
- Take time to check in with the client. Your delivery is a wellness check!
- Click here to sign up for a virtual Meals on Wheels New Volunteer Orientation.
- After orientation, you will be asked to complete a criminal background check.
- Once Meals on Wheels People receives your background check results, you will be notified and added to a volunteer email group when events become available.
Center Locations (yellow markers indicate Meals on Wheels Delivery locations)