Cherry Blossom Center
Cherry Blossom Center is located in the East Portland Community Center just off of Stark Street in Southeast Portland, at 740 SE 106th Avenue. Lunch, with a choice of entrée, is served Monday through Friday. Asian meals made from scratch are also available.
Hours and Meal Times: Open Monday through Friday, 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Activities / Interests:
- Mondays: 9 a.m. – Bunco hosted by Cherry Blossom Seniors
- 2nd Wednesday of each month, 9 to 11 a.m. – Mainspring Commodity Supplemental Food Box pick-up. Bring your identification.
- 3rd Wednesday of each month, 9 to 11 a.m. – Oregon Food Bank Harvest to Home fresh produce available for free to seniors.
- Thursdays: 1 p.m. – Dime Bingo hosted by Cherry Blossom Seniors
- Fridays: 1 p.m. – Bingo 2 pk $4 and/or Special 2 pk $4 (24 sheets/pk) hosted by Cherry Blossom Seniors
Languages spoken: English, Mandarin & Cantonese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Korean, Malaysian, Hmong
Phone: 503.953.8111 for Meals on Wheels requests. To contact the center manager, email [email protected]