Meals on Wheels are nutritious meals that are delivered Monday through Thursday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- We serve seniors who live in Multnomah and Washington counties in Oregon and Clark County in Washington.
- The cost of each meal is $10.50. Participants are asked to contribute to the cost of the meal.
- Participants must be at home to receive meals.
- Meals on Wheels People volunteers have received background checks and training prior to delivery.
- Please request meals when you are ready to receive them.
How to Request Meals on Wheels Service:
- Complete the form below. Meals on Wheels People staff will call you to review your eligibility in the program. To discuss your eligibility, please call 503.953.8111 or toll-free 866.788.6325
NOTE: To request a call to discuss the home-delivered meals program, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MEALS, Participants must be 60 years or older or turn 60 YEARS OF AGE within the next 6 months.