What We Do
For 50 years, Meals on Wheels People has been meeting the social and nutritional needs of older adults in our community. We serve delicious and nutritious meals at dozen of dining centers in Multnomah, Washington and Clark counties and volunteers deliver Meals on Wheels and friendly visits to homebound elderly. Several of our centers offer ethnic menus. We depend on more than 5,600 volunteers annually to help us serve and deliver meals.
- We serve seniors who live in Multnomah or Washington counties in Oregon or Clark County in Washington
- The cost of each meal is $9.05. Diners over the age of 60 are asked to contribute what they can afford.
- Meals are delivered Monday through Thursday
- Clients must be at home to receive meals, meals will not be left.
- Meals on Wheels volunteers have received background checks and training prior to delivery.
How to request Meals on Wheels service
Click “Get Meals” and complete the form:
OR Call 503.736.6325 in Multnomah and Washington counties; 866.788.6325 in Clark County, Washington.
Please request meals only when you are ready to receive them. We cannot deliver meals if you are not at home.
Please make sure the intended recipient knows you are requesting meals for him/her.
If you have questions about this request you should call: 503-736-6325