The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides resources in the form of vouchers to purchase fresh and nutritious fruits, vegetables, edible herbs, honey and nutrition education to eligible senior residents in the state of Washington.
Please use the form below to enter the lottery for the 2020 Farmers Market Vouchers.
- All entries will be screened for accuracy.
- All fields are required to apply.
- Previous 2019 affidavits will not be accepted.
- The application process will close at midnight May 22, 2020.
- Affidavits submitted or postmarked after midnight May 22, 2020 will automatically be put on the wait list.
- Winners of the lottery will be mailed a voucher starting June 1st, 2020.
- Paper copies of the affidavit and proxy forms are also available for pickup, if needed, at The Diner Vancouver, 5303 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661 , Wed-Sun 9 am – 3 pm. Completed forms should be mailed to Meals on Wheels People, Attn: SFMNP, 1681 C St., Washougal, WA 98671
For questions in English, please call 360.695.3847. *По всем вопросам обращайтесь по тел. 360.210.3000 (рус)
Registration is now closed. If you are a winner, you will be mailed a voucher within 10-14 days.