The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides resources in the form of vouchers to purchase fresh and nutritious fruits, vegetables, edible herbs, honey and nutrition education to eligible senior residents in the state of Washington.
Please use the form below to enter the lottery for the 2021 Farmers Market Vouchers.
- All entries will be screened for accuracy.
- All fields are required to apply.
- Previous 2020 affidavits will not be accepted.
- The application process will close at midnight May 21, 2021.
- Affidavits submitted or postmarked after midnight May 21, 2021 will automatically be put on the wait list.
- Winners of the lottery will be mailed a voucher starting June 1st, 2021 using the address entered.
- Paper copies of the affidavit and proxy forms are also available for pickup, if needed, at The Diner Vancouver, 5303 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661 , Wed-Sun 10 am – 3 pm. Completed forms should be mailed to Meals on Wheels People, Attn: SFMNP, 1681 C St., Washougal, WA 98671
For questions in English, please call 360.946.2666. *По всем вопросам обращайтесь по тел. 360.946.2666(рус)