Giving More Than Just A Meal
With the number of seniors rapidly growing, there has never been a better time to demonstrate your company’s commitment to giving back to our elderly neighbors, loved ones and friends. By giving vulnerable seniors the nourishment and companionship they need to remain in their own homes, your company can provide more than just a meal while making an impact in the communities where your employees live and work.
Become Our Corporate Partner Today!
Meals on Wheels People has created simple, turnkey ways for you to engage your employees, align with an important cause, and maximize the impact of your donation. Here’s how you can help:
- Become a Corporate Partner – Engage your customers, employees and leadership in impacting a meaningful cause at the local level.
- Sponsor an Event – Become an event sponsor to Stride for Seniors, Waterfront Blues Festival, Donate Dinner, and more!
- Cause Marketing – An easy way for your consumers to support a cause they love and increase sales for your company.
- Customer Donation Programs – Engage your consumers in feel-good giving at the point-of-sale through round-ups, donation ad-ons and seasonal programs.
- Donations in Lieu of Gifts – Give your employees and clients a gift they’ll truly appreciate – a donation made to Meals on Wheels People in their honor. Donate now!
- Employee Fundraisers – Encourage and challenge your employees by hosting a workplace giving campaign.
- Gift Matching Programs – Amplify your company’s impact and showcase your commitment to combating senior hunger and isolation by matching employee donations.
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities – Engage employees in volunteering at Meals on Wheels People and encourage team bonding while providing critical service for seniors. Check out our current volunteer opportunities HERE.
Become a corporate partner today and help us change lives, one meal at a time.
|For partnership and sponsor information, contact:
Shelah Hanson | Chief Development Officer