Juanita Pohl Center (Tualatin)
The Juanita Pohl Center is located at the Juanita Pohl Center in Tualatin. Lunch, with a choice of entrée, is served Monday through Friday. The Juanita Pohl Center provides a wide variety of programming for seniors, including classes and lectures.
Hours and Meal Times: Open Monday through Friday
- Activities / Interests:
- Billiards & Card playing – weekdays (drop in)
- Gentle Yoga – Monday & Wednesday at 8:30 a.m.
- Cardio Circuit – Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 10 a.m.
- Muscle Strength – Monday & Wednesday, 11:15 a.m.
- Zumba Gold – Monday at 1:30 p.m. and Friday at 8:30 a.m.
- Walk & Talk – Tuesday & Friday, 9 a.m.
- Watercolor Class – Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Pohl Pedalers – Tuesday & Thursday at 1 p.m.
- Arthritis Exercise – Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.Yoga Stretch – Tuesday & Thursday at 2:45 p.m.
- Crochet & Knit – Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Massage – Friday at 9 a.m.
- Women’s History – Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
- Alzheimer’s Support Group – first Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m.
- Quilting – Tuesday & Thursday at 9 a.m.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Phone: 503.953.8111 for Meals on Wheels requests. To contact the location manager, email [email protected]